|Testori offers a wide range of woven fabrics (cloths and backing cloths) for traditional filter presses and tower filter. Each product can be customized according to the specific needs in different fields: mining industry, food, pharmaceutical, chemical processes, sludge dewatering in wastewater treatment plants etc.
Cloths main features:
- woven fabrics made of all sort of fibers: polyamide, polypropylene, polyester, PVC etc.
- different yarn types (monofilament, multifilament and staple) to customize the filtering performance: cake release, flow, efficiency etc.
- Dimensions: to accommodate plates larger that 2500x2500 mm
- Weight range: 200 - 970 g/m²
- Air permeability range @200 Pa: 1 - 2800 l/dm²/min
- Backing cloths in polypropylene monofilament with wide areal range
Testori's concern for the environment and its research facilities have joined to develop an eco-friendly product line which include the key components of the finished cloths and its processing.